One day, you see google map is not displayed, you can not enter the address in the search bar.
Do not worry! Please check the issues below.
The reasons google map does not work:
1. You install some plugins that are not compatible with the theme. You need to check and uninstall it. Then, try again.
2. You do not have a google api key. From June 2018, you need to create an api key for your website. See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_huN7tSM4SU
In some cases, you need to create a billing account before you can generate the key. See more: https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/
From version 1.5.3, The theme is integrated Mapbox map. If you do not use google or google key fails then you can use Mapbox
To enable Mapbox, go to Theme Options -> Advance Options -> Enable Mapbox and put a Mapbox key
How to get a Mapbox token?
1. Go to mapbox.com and create a new account. In header, click on Tokens menu
2. Click on ‘Create new token’ button to create a new token
2.1 Enter name of token
2.2 Tick all Token scopes option
2.3 If you only want to access to some sites, you can enter URL
2.4 Click on ‘Create token’ button
3. Back to the Token Dashboard, copy token code and paste to the Settings